Date(s) - Feb 25, 2016
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6 WAYS TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
It’s time for our monthly FREE Living Love in Action webinar series. Every month we are focusing on a different area of life. We kicked off 2016 with the January team of body, and our amazing webinar with Keri Glassman was so inspiring!
This month’s area of life is “Relationship to Yourself” and my co-host Jen Groover and I have some great info up our sleeves. What does it take to increase your level of self-worth so you can live a more fulfilling life? Self-worth is not a destination but a result of the choices we make every day.
Join Jen Groover and me as we will share with you our top 6 action tips.
Named a “One-Woman Brand”, “Creativity and Innovation Guru” and a leading “Serial Entrepreneur”, Jen Groover has been ranked #8 by SAP in the Top 51 Influencers of Human Potential. Jen is the creator of the Butler Bag, the world’s first compartmentalized bag, which led her to be recently nominated as a UN delegate for the Global Entrepreneurs Council, and to make Forbes’ list of “50 Founders You Need to Follow on Twitter”.
I am so proud to be teaming up with Jen for my monthly webinar on Thursday, February 25th.
During the webinar we will:
- Understand our self-sabotaging patterns and where they come from
- Learn how to uproot those patterns and introduce empowered communication skills to create better relationship with others
- Understand how our frequency is critical to what we will experience
- Be inspired to take action to improve your relationship to yourself
- Take away 6 practices you can implement now to value your greatness more than ever before.
Exercise Your Power